Linux setup on my computer

linux,linux mint,ubuntu Linux compilation is meanly for me to remember a few step when I install linux mint 8 and ubuntu 9.10 into my Asus laptop. This blog contain all step I did installing and troubleshoot when using Linux.

Before this I'm using ubuntu 9.10 but after trying linux mint 8 I found out it easy on me. Maybe later I will change to other distro...well still this blog will be added all the step I do in that distro.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Install Openshot movie editor

Ok..just install Openshot movie editor. In vista always used Windows Movie Maker here in ubuntu I found one movie editor. Suggested by fossmalaya.com.

ok download from http://www.openshotvideo.com/2008/04/download.html
After download full instruction can get from http://www.openshotvideo.com/2008/04/ppa-instructions.html

After download go to Apllications->Accessories-> Terminal

Write below/copy

1. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge && sudo apt-get update


2.
sudo apt-get install openshot

Examples:-





0 comments:

Post a Comment